would it be okay to rub elbows with the saints Benjy Creme has vetted?

________________________________
 From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 8:37 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Fwd: Invitation: July 7-21 Governors Assembly at
MUM Fairfield

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <wayback71@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Nabby, the truth is that the no saint policy came directly
> > > from MMY. It was his very own and clear directive all along.
> >
> > Indeed. But it was nowhere as rigorusly enforced as in the USA.
> >
> > It may be that a decision will be made to loosen up on that policy.
> >
> > Which would be a big mistake.
>
> Because True Believers like Nabby could get cooties
> from people who have been "seeing saints."  :-)

The problem lies in that fact that the definition of "Saint" is rather vague,
to say the least.

Today any woo-woo lama could turn up in Fairfield wearing a funny hat, doing
his sing-song and claim to be some sort of saint. In times like these
unfortunately many would believe such nonsense.
Even a simple ex-pat should understand that we would not want such a character,
nor his gullible followers, in the Domes.