Yes, I do - the best. But I fear part of the issue, vee are seeink, with the
patient, Barry, is that any boil, bodily discomfort, carbuncle, bad cuppa
coffee, digestive upset, impotence, scar, bed wetting, life struggle, or slash,
is automatically ascribed to the external, "TM AND MAHARISHI OR HIS FOLLOWERS".
It is unfortunately a mental issue, that no amount of surgery, plastic or
otherwise, will cure.