Dear Pandit Ravi Chivukula,

Please answer this only once Friday evening comes along, when your post counts
do not matter as much.
 This is more for your entertainment until then.
Let's set up a poster in Fairfield to present your visit to the domed capital
of the age of enlightenment of corn fields. I am sure a local book store or a
unity church will have you come and do a presentation.
Let's set up a charge. First few minutes free, then the following half hour is
150 usd.
We could do remedial suggestions, like how to kick the Kali out of where one
does not need it and how to usher in her love from that point on.
I am sure the masked zebra could be the honorary greeter and do a little of his
own wand waving too.
Our PETA (Pandits Escape To America) program can release an opening at the
bottom of the tall fences, so as not the spotlight and helicopters can witness
bodies crawling up as fast as coconut trees in Kerala. These boys will be able
to chant for you and the guests with remarkable influence.
I am sure some of the MUM faculty will attend, but they may be wearing HD
Sunglasses and hats, so it is best not to draw anymore attention on them when
they walk in...although, Pandit Ravi Chivukula will know how to great them with
open arms.  Oh, a fire breather at the entrance will cleanse the atmosphere of
any negativity. Might have to pay off the fire chief a few bucks. Buck can take
care of that. He can supply the hay.
Damsels? Did I hear you say damsels?  Oh, lots of them. Some very smart ones
too, just a bit of Kali Pimps roundup ready rounding reversal can swoop up that
new muff. No match dot com needed there.
Jyotish charts galore.  Everyone is a bit tired of the usual pandits and I can
guarantee success, and the guarantee will not cost too much for a willing host
for this event, what do you think, Bevan?
Pandit Ravi Chivukula, for the chart that will not fool ya.
Pandit Ravi Chivukula, amounts to trust without the bull ya.
Pandit Ravi Chivukula, gets the girls, not their moola.

Oh! I am so excited!  Can't wait! Fairfield in the summer is great!
I can be your co-ordinator, right, Panditji? ;)