--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wgm4u <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wgm4u <no_reply@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> > >
> > > He stated that the earth's precession is due to the Sun's orbit with a
> > > binary star, Sirius.
> > >
> > > This precession is the basis for the various yugas or ages of human
> > > history.  He said that Kali Yuga ended in 1700 AD.
> > >
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVtJ-yzqT24
> >

> > Makes much more sense; C Lutes used to say additionally it forms an upward
> > spiral, hence evolution! If you fall behind, you're left behind until the
> > next great cycle. He called humanity a parade of sorts some are at the
> > front of the parade and some behind, as are the different races. Ultimately
> > all come to the same end.
> >
> > I.e. each spiral is a little higher than the last giving an opportunity for
> > all souls to have a fertile soil to grow in, the Kali age a little higher
> > than the last, etc. but progress the keynote.
>

> If you only merited a birth in Kali Yuga, chances are you won't be reborn
> until the NEXT Kali Yuga, providing you made even a 'little' progress, same
> as the other Yugas.
>
> There are millions of souls waiting to reincarnate now but are unable to due
> to the low vibrations of this Yuga, they must wait until the next Dwapara,
> Treta or Sat Yuga, as may be the case. Only very high souls are born in the
> Sat Yuga, but all are given the opportunity to evolve as is the divine plan.
>
> That's why the 'spiral' goes up and comes down but always advances, but only
> incrementally. It never makes a full circle to the place it began, that would
> be zero progress.

Billy,

According to Sri Yukteswar, Kali Yuga ended in 1700 AD.  So, we are now in the
ascending cycle of the Dwapara Yuga or the Copper Age.  By your criteria, the
humans being created now are a little better than those in Kali Yuga.  The
enlightened souls won't incarnate en masse until the vernal equinoxes occur in
the sign of Virgo, which pertain to Sat Yuga or the Golden Age.  This epoch
will start about 12,500 years from now.  Can you wait that long?

JR