I am sorry - I do not live in Fairfield, Iowa - I am 1,942 miles away, by the
shortest route. I hope you enjoyed my attempt at humor, though. Everyone, and
everything contains some humor, don't you think?

Thank you for recertifying. I treasure my lifetime TM experience (38 years, and
counting), huge, endless mountain ranges of mantras, and Maharishi's global
teaching.

Sincerely,
me