From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 11:23 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: someone who understands M.E.

Just as a question, what exactly is it that makes
either Maharishi or the Bhagavad-Gita an "authority,"
one whose opinion should be valued or followed as
if it were "truth?"

While we're at it, since both of you are talking
about "dharma" as if it were a Done Deal, and you
understand what it is, what is it? Define "dharma"
for us.

If you can't, please tell us who or what you believe
IS capable of defining "dharma," and telling someone
whether their actions are either in accord with it
or not in accord with it. And follow up by telling
us why you believe this "who" or "what" should be
regarded as an "authority."

Thanks in advance...

--- In mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@...>