The Revolutionary Power of the Collective
Modern unified field theory supports the perennial philosophy of all major
cultural traditions that there exists a transcendental field at the most
fundamental level of natural law, which can be directly accessed as the silent
transcendental level of the human mind. Hundreds of studies have shown that
experience of transcendental consciousness breaks the chain of conditioned
reflexes coming on from past behavior, as seen in reduced addictive behaviors
of all kinds, decreased prison recidivism, and reduced behavioral problems in
inner-city children.
Are we as nations to go on like rats trapped in a conditioning cage, reacting
the same way decade after decade? Or shall we step out of the cage into the
transcendental level of our own consciousness and grow up into enlightened
human beings, rather than continuing to resort to destroying and killing? This
is the choice we have right now.
-Buck in the Dome