Funny list! The only one who doesn't belong on there is Hugo C. Because he
nationalized First World assets in his country, and dared to form an
independent alliance with other central and south american countries, he is
consistently vilified in the West. I can think of a *much* better choice for
the presidential a-hole, anyway...