In order to reach a just solution to the anti-saint policies of TM and the Dome
meditation ME that is accepted by all parties, goodwill can play the role of
mediator between the TM.government and its meditator community in opposition
that is working hard to achieve a democracy and good governance.   I do hope
for the best ME we can facilitate.
-Buck