Actually, yes, I've always found Robin completely
believable. Never have seen anything in his posts
that made me suspect he might be dishonest. And as
some here will recognize, my antennae for dishonesty
are very sensitive.

(One of the things that made Barry so nervous about
Robin was that Barry had such difficulty discerning
when Robin was being ironic.)

Robin's posts are not my only sources of information
about what happened when he was in Fairfield, BTW.

As far as defending oneself is concerned, I explained
my stance on the ethics of badmouthing a person behind
their back to Share. That isn't something Barry is
capable of understanding, I'm afraid. But then neither
is Share.

Why Barry would think any of the "facts" he mentions
(not all of them are, in fact, facts) should have
anything to do with what I said to Susan about Robin
will have to remain a mystery. They look more like a
random collection of badly aimed potshots than
relevant comments.