Thank you Raviji for this information. I am planning such a trip next year and
didn't know it was called that. Weatherwise and avoiding the crowds, what in
your opinion is the best time to attempt such a pilgrimage? I'm thinking
towards the end of the season before the winter sets in at that altitude.
Anyone else want to come?