Share,

Oprah's natal chart looks powerful.  IMO, the exalted Saturn in the 12th house
is the planet that's giving her much success and money.  In the Brighu Nandi
Nadi technique, Saturn is the significator for work and career.  In her chart,
Jupiter is also having a bhava drishti (aspect) to Saturn.  Thus, her work
success is multiplied many folds.

Since her 12th house is strong, she will do well in philanthropy and
meditation.  If she stays with the TMO, she can easily be a Siddha and perhaps
be one of the Rajahs in the organization.