That should be clear enough dear Share - I'm accusing Xeno of hiding under his
garb of self-effacing, self-abnegating philosophy. Because he has had no
experience he has to hide under the Neo-advaitic garbage which is revealed by
his malicious agenda.

How can I ever accuse anyone of not having emotions - calling him a robot so he
can look at his bullshit philosophy and hypocrisy.