--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Michael Jackson wrote:

> That about sums it up, and may I say Seventh Ray, as an analyst, you
would be better off going back to your real avocation of being an ass.

Do you think I'd be more successful or less successful at that, than you
were at being a "channeler" for all those years?

BTW, did you have a particular "handle?" Maybe something like "The
Pleidian Viking". Did you effect a certain "voice".  I've noticed
Barbara Marciniak has like an Asian, high pitched voice with a little
"lisp" throw in for good measure.  Maybe you'll favor us with a little
Youtube piece just for S&Gs.

Who was your favorite channel?  Was it a disembodied entity from a
another part of the universe, or just an entity disembodied from our
earthly time?

Fill us in Mikey.