...killing me softly with your song [:((]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0MieWsN6Z8
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0MieWsN6Z8>
Strumming my pain [:D]  with your cosmic finger [:D]

[http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/98/c1/cosmos,funny,universe-98c18a\
9f30c3eccfabd7421f04be4fa8_h.jpg?ts=93246]

here the list:
MacArthur
Macdonald-Bayne
Machiavelli
Maeterlinck
Magellan
Maharaj
Mahler
Maimonides
Makarios III.
Makhlouf
Malcolm X
Mani
Mann
Mann-Borgese
Mantegna
Mao
Marat
Marc
Marcion
Marconi
Margaret Rose
Maria
Marivaux
Mark
Marley
Marlowe
Maroun
Marpa
Marshall
Marshall
Marshall
Martha
Martini
Martinus
Marx
Mary
Mary Magdalene
Mary of Bethany
Masaccio
Masina
Massoud
Matisse
Matthew
Maugham
Maupassant
Mavalankar
Maxwell
Mayakovsky
McCartney
McKillop
Medici
Meher
Meiji
Meir
Melville
Mendelssohn
Menes
Menuhin
Mercury
Mesmer
Messiaen
Metternich
Michelangelo
Milarepa
Milhaud
Milligan
Milton
Miró
Mirza Ghulam Ahmed
Misora
Mitchison
Mitterrand
Miura
Miyazawa
Modigliani
Mohammed
Molière
Molina
Monet
Monnier
Monroe
Montaigne
Montesquieu
Montessori
Monteverdi
Montezuma II.
Montgomery
Moore
Moore
More
Morrannier
Morris
Morrison
Moses
Mozart
Muhaiyaddeen
Muir
Muktananda
Munch
Munk
Murillo
Musashi
Musset
Mussolini

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008  wrote:
snip
> > According to Benjamin Creme, Maharishi is a highly enlightened soul,
but not an Avatar.

> http://www.share-berlin.de/list_of_initiates.htm#LinkM
>
> BTW; going through the list of Initiates you will find only a few
Avatars living here "lately": Ananda Mayi Ma, Gautama Buddha, Hercules,
Hermes, Krishna, Ramakrishna, Ramana Maharshi, Shankara and Vivekananda.

from the "complete list of initiates "text:
"For better use of the data base eight people were listed with a point
of evolution of 5,00 even though their point of evolution was not
given as such from Benjamin Cremes Master. They were avatars whose exact
point of evolution was not given due to politeness. In order to
include them into searches about the point of evolution they were listed
as 5,00 even though most if not all of them had probably a higher point
of evolution.
These people are: Ananda Mayee Ma; Gautama Buddha; Ramakrishna; Ramana
Maharshi; Sai Baba of Shirdi; Shankaracharya; Vivekananda; Yogananda."
http://www.share-berlin.de/downloads/list_of_initiates.pdf
<http://www.share-berlin.de/downloads/list_of_initiates.pdf>
http://www.share-berlin.de/downloads/index.htm
<http://www.share-berlin.de/downloads/index.htm>