What isn't acupuncture? What doesn't PHYSICALLY affect the human body no matter
how ephemeral the impact may seem?

If you prick us, do we not all bleed?

I have never gone "under the needle," but I do believe there could be a science
behind it that has been lost or corrupted such that today's practitioners are
not, well, ahem, practiced enough.

I would think that, given the huge number of places to poke a nervous system,
that a true acupuncturist would have to be trained from birth by a
father/DNA-PROPERLY-XY-CHROMOSOMED who himself had been so trained -- ala the
reciters of the Ved.  Reciting the Ved is like BRAIN SURGERY....it all has to
go right or it could be very wrong.  Like that.

Same deal for puncturing the embodiment of egoic false assertions about
existence -- stress -- better hit it bullseyeishly or risk hitting something
healthy by mistake.

Same deal with mantras, eh?  Yet all of us used a mantra that was determined
solely by what age we were at the time of instruction.

Talk about your imprecision!

And who amongst us didn't think, when the mantra was being given, that that
sound was somehow mystically picked with the veritable holy  precision of a
psychic acupuncturist?

Weren't no bulleye shooting initiator that I got -- wuz a dumb fuck following
orders and not very well at that given what I remember of his skills shown
doing the puja he did for me.  I learned to do puja within a year, so my own
initiation was still fresh enough in my memory that I could tell that my
initiator was not your hotshot puja-ist.  And the joke was on me, cuz when I
subsequently taught folks, there was no parallax between me and that initiator
of mine no matter how much more theatrically wonderful I bethought my own puja
skills.

Turns out, like him, I was faking the fakir life and hoping for God to take the
wheel before anyone found out.

Not that the TM technique doesn't have value, but that its value is
transcendent and utterly NOT ABOUT KARMA CHANGING.

To sell the TM technique to an ego is like putting a picture of Guru Dev in a
pig pen and letting the hogs tromp on it.  Such indignity is what passes for
spirituality in Kali Yuga, kiddies -- the Absolute is now so desperate to sneak
into the Kali relative that it's pandering to egos.

BAH!

Edg