Yeah, it almost sounds like the study was commissioned by the Pajama
Manufacturers Association.

The last time I dressed for bed was working for the TM Org., in Missouri, in
mid-winter, living in an uninsulated garage, sleeping in my clothes, jacket
included.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>