Thanks for wonderful quote, Buck. Wish we knew what he meant by everything
being in the melting pot.

________________________________
 From: Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 1:49 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Protests in Brazil

"What we call 'good' and what we call 'evil' -both exist in the world as
necessary antidotes to each other.  At times the 'good' becomes proud of itself
and therefore ceases to be 'good'; then the 'evil' arises to destroy it.
Similarly, when the 'evil' outstrips its functions, it is destroyed by the
'good'.  We see examples of this in history and especially in times like ours
when everything is in the melting-pot."
-Shantanand Saraswati, Shankarcharya of Jyotir Math