--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> Card - don't fuck with me OK? If I had to take a wild
> guess I would think Norwegians are a bunch of idiots
> with sweaty balls and with a weird fascination for
> the morbid.

Whereas Indians are so retarded as not to be able
to realize that no one on this form is Norwegian.
We've got one German living in Norway, and Card,
who is Finnish, neither of whom were even being
discussed in this email.

I also couldn't help but notice that you (possibly
representative of the general ball-lessness of guys
from Indian) could not even deal with the direct
question from Share below. Pretty pathetic.