> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >
> > This is all one non sequitur after another, salyavin.
> > Argument by assertion doesn't really do the trick,
> > you know, just makes you look intellectually dishonest
> > like the rest of the New Atheists. Why do you even
> > start if you aren't going to follow through?
>
> Why do you call everyone you disagree with
> "intellectually dishonest?" Sooner or later
> you always do.

The form of your question is both factually *and*
intellectually dishonest.

It is factually dishonest to claim that I call
everyone I disagree with "intellectually dishonest."
In fact, I call "intellectually dishonest" only
those who seem to me to be, you know, intellectually
dishonest.

An intellectually honest way to put your question
would be to cite examples of people I have called
intellectually dishonest and ask me to show why I
made that charge. (Although in most cases you will
find that I've already done so before making the
accusation. But since you don't read my posts, you
wouldn't know that, would you?)