oozgurunay, see how quickly I learn? Anyway, both my parents are lactose
intolerant. I suspect I am at least a little. Fortunately I don't crave milk as
my Mom does. It's easy for me to avoid it. As for HFCS, I noticed years ago its
devastating effect and have avoided it as best as I can since then. Deadly
stuff!

Pitta blocking kapha? I'll have to percolate on that one. I've heard of vata
throwing pitta out of wack but pitta blocking kapha sounds bassackwards.

Replying to other posts:
Spring cleaning: it is alarming to me how much stuff I've accumulated over the
years. Closets are packed to the rafters. I don't understand on other than a
superficial level, how it happens.

Yes, I remember that Maharishi said something about only needing to think the
name of a remedy to have it work. Very cool, but I probably won't try it on
Western meds! Sanyama on Advil?!

I liked what you said about the placebo effect itself being a placebo effect.

Doing that pig Latin sort of gave me a headache!

Speaking of foreign languages, how are your Mandarin lessons going? (-: