I just got off the phone to the refuse company because in double
checking it read like it was yard waste and batteries but then you read
the pamphlet and gives a list of things that aren't going to be picked.
This list suggests that regular garbage could be in the bags.  Customer
support guy said it could be regular garbage which is what I've got bags
full of but said he needed to read the full pamphlet after I mentioned
it was written a little wrong.  He said he had 4 calls before me with
the same question.

It also reminded me of the ABC news reader on the  radio yesterday who
said that Ed Snowden was seeking asylum in Central America in Ecuador.
However Ecuador is in South America.