So Robin doesn't have to admit each and every one of these incidents that
happened in the past. Because he has gone beyond it, there is a strength
and beauty of character that has developed from these tribulations, the
pain and suffering that was caused. The main thing is being accountable for
it, to oneself and then perhaps address it as the context arises and are in
private conversations with people from the past.

I have done many things I'm not proud of - but I'm painfully aware of it
and accountable for it and would never walk away from it - I will confront
them headlong and address them as the need arises.

Barry and Xeno are pygmies compared to Robin. They are so boring and
unoriginal, especially Xeno - at least Barry tries but there are millions
who live in Paris and millions who do what he does. In the absence of
honesty and integrity they are just unremarkable people - there is no
beauty and charm to their individual souls.

They will never attract anyone. They have to ride on the coattails of
someone like Robin - pathetic.