> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@>

> > > I will respond to this because here Ann (and Ravi,
> > > agreeing with her) reveal *exactly* why people regard
> > > both of them as Class-A Cultists.
> > >
> > > It really *was* "about the hitting." Vaj said that
> > > Robin had repeatedly struck his students. Robin not
> > > only denied this explicitly ("I would never do that"),
> > > he repeatedly called Vaj a liar for having suggested
> > > it. And some people on this forum -- cultists all --
> > > rallied behind Robin in this, and treated whistle-
> > > blower Vaj the same way the US government is trying
> > > to treat people who revealed things about *it* that
> > > they would rather not have been revealed.
> > >
> > > Then what happens? Backed into a corner, Robin ADMITS
> > > to having struck his students, and repeatedly, just
> > > as Vaj said he had. And what do the same cultists
> > > here do *then*? They make excuses for his behavior,
> > > and find ways to "shoot the messenger" and pretend
> > > that the issue was "never about the hitting."
> > >
> > > You'll have to forgive me if I see this behavior as
> > > strongly analogous to children who have been abused
> > > by their parents making excuses for those abusive
> > > parents. "He had his reasons for hitting me/breaking
> > > my arm/whatever."
> > >
> > > This is revealing of the inability to differentiate
> > > between what one THINKS and what one DOES I wrote
> > > about earlier. In the cultist's mind, there are
> > > possible justifications for a teacher striking his
> > > students. The justifications always seem to be based
> > > on what the abuser was THINKING at the time, not
> > > what he was actually DOING.
> > >
> > > It was ALWAYS "about the hitting." It's only the
> > > die-hard cultists trying to protect their past or
> > > present investment in fantasies about Robin who are
> > > trying to make it appear to be something else.
> > >
> > > Robin physically struck his students, and can find
> > > ways to justify that. His "defenders" KNOW that he
> > > repeatedly physically struck his students, and con-
> > > tinue to find ways to justify that. THAT is why this
> > > topic continues to come up. THAT is the very stuff
> > > of the cult mindset.
> >
> > No Barry, think again. This is not about the hitting.
> > What Vaj initially brought up before my time here at
> > this forum was not about the hitting. What you are
> > bringing up now is not about that either. It is about
> > punishing Robin, which is fine if that is what you
> > want to do. But tell it like it is. You and Vaj are
> > not interested in getting "justice" for those who
> > were apparently hit in seminars, you are not about
> > ringing the bells of truth so that some wrong can
> > be rectified. Vaj is long gone and presumably has
> > taken up tiddly winks or badminton rather than remain
> > here at FFL. You, however, are still here and think
> > bringing up this boring and irrelevant subject is
> > important. But admit what it is you are doing: you
> [...]

Well it might be if your description of "me" was anywhere near accurate. But
since talking to you is like talking to a brick edifice I will save myself the
effort of engaging with you on a subject you already think you know everything
about. You really should learn to tell the difference between support and
merely retelling historical events.

If failing to hate my 'ex cult leader' is being a cultist then I am guilty.
Frankly, I don't hate anyone so that is hardly proof of some lasting, slavish
devotion to a former spiritual teacher. It was interesting to see your evident
pride in having witnessed the sleight of hand of your ex cult leader, Mr Lenz
and feeling rather superior in having at least been around the higher calibre
of woo-ness.

If I thought, for one nano second, that anything I said would make an iota of
difference in your blinkered, hateful little world Barry, I would take more
time with this. But frankly, what you think of me rates up there with the
importance of what colour nail polish Miley Cyrus is sporting at this very
moment.