Hey Doc, I really like the idea of assuming the identity of the small self for
convenience sake. Never thought of it that way but it makes a lot of sense.

________________________________
 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 1:38 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: A culture of PR and Spin, ending with...uh...more
PR and Spin

Then, once spiritual liberation is achieved, we can circle back around, without
boundaries, and re-assume the identity of the small self, for convenience'
sake. The small self rightly assumes its graceful servitude, its rightful place
in the universe.

Prior to that occurring, though, the small self, and its repressed universal
nature, are pretty much at war; the small self always fighting for longer life,
better health, more wealth, more power, happiness within, trying to contain all
of the attributes of its own  universal source, that it simultaneously drives
away, by falsely believing in only its own story.