Anyone going to these events? I'd be interested to read a report.

--------------------------------

Friday Lunch - still a few seats available

Founders Day Alumni Reunion Event Luncheon!
Friday afternoon from around 12:00 - 1:15 p.m.

Join us for lunch at Annapurna (Student Union) and share stories with friends
while we
share photos of the golden olden days.

Bring your own lunch or enjoy our Maharishi Gandharva Ved Ogranic Buffet --
only $7.00
includes salad, choice of main course, tea, homemade bread and dessert.

Party will be in the room straight ahead as you enter the dining hall.

P L U S . . .

Another reminder for Friday, September 16

We are celebrating Founder's Day along with the Full Moon Celebration 8:00 pm
at the
Maharishi Patanjali Dome of Pure Knowledge

Founder's Day honors and celebrates the founder of M.U.M., Maharishi Mahesh
Yogi. H.E.
Dr. Bevan Morris and H.E. Dr. John Hagelin will give a special presentation of
appreciation
and news from MERU, Holland. A short tape of Maharishi discussing the founding
of
M.U.M. will be shown.

Entertainment will be provided by :

Binay Krishna Baral performing a devotional Maharishi Gandharva Veda raga on
the
bamboo flute

Singer/songwriter Marianne Eagleson performing her original song "Devoted to
You" and
"There Is Light", her musical adaptation of a section of the Upanishads.

Celebration cake to enjoy.

Everyone invited! No badges are needed.

Jai Guru Dev

Jennine Fellmer