> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@> wrote:
> > (snip)
> > > On the witness stand:
> > >
> > > "Mr. Carlsen, did you state in an unequivocal manner that you
> > > never, and would never, strike someone in the course of
> > > conducting your "confrontations"
> >
> > "Why, no, that is not what I stated. You haven't been
> > paying attention, as usual."
> >
> > *plonk*
>
> "Ms. Stein, did you state in an unequivocal manner
> that you have never commented on a film that you
> have not seen, making extremely negative comments
> about both the film and its director?
>
> "A simple 'Yes' or 'No' answer will suffice."

I understand why you require such simplicity and black and white presentations;
possessing only a smattering of brain cells disqualifies any need or, indeed,
ability to comprehend any degree of complexity. My apologies for having assumed
otherwise, and, it explains so much. Now I feel bad. (Judy, if you can hear me,
please limit your replies from now on to words no longer than three letters and
curtail the sentences to one or two per post. We have a moron here.) Hope that
helps Barry, and again, my apologies, I just never realized until you just
brought it up.