Two for Steve...

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@
> wrote:
> > (snip)
> > > On the witness stand:
> > >
> > > "Mr. Carlsen, did you state in an unequivocal manner that you
> > > never, and would never, strike someone in the course of
> > > conducting your "confrontations"
> >
> > "Why, no, that is not what I stated. You haven't been
> > paying attention, as usual."
> >
> > *plonk*

[Having been forced to ask for dismissal of his case because
of his own humiliating confusion concerning what Mr. Carlsen
had actually said, we see the prosecutor late that night
wandering around in circles in the courthouse parking lot,
muttering to himself. As we get close enough to hear him, we
realize he is repeating, over and over, what he had expected
to be the judge's charge to the jury following a successful
prosecution, now only a wistful fantasy:]

> "Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, you have heard the evidence.  It is
> now time for you to make your decision.  The guidelines I have given you
> are simple in this case.  Did Mr. Carlsen lie when he repeatedly stated
> that he did not strike anyone, in the course of his confrontations.  You
> may request copies of his testimony where he attempts to put this
> striking in a certain context, but the issue we are dealing with here is
> the simple, Did Mr. Carlsen lie when he made his statements about
> striking.
>
> The bailiff will stationed outside the door, and when you reach your
> decision the jury spokesman should notify the bailiff and you can come
> back into the courtroom to have the verdict read.  Please be advise that
> defense council or prosecutor may wish to poll each juror as to why they
> reached the verdict.
>
> One note: Any "plonking" once the verdict is read will not be tolerated"

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

> As has been pointed out, it's not about hitting, it's about
> lying.

Hmmm, Barry claims it *is* about hitting (see below),
as well as the alleged lying.

> Refresh your memory by going over the posts where Robin vehemently
> denied to Vaj that he ever struck anyone during his confrontations.

Right. You find me one of those, tootsie, and then we
can discuss it. Paraphrases aren't good enough.

> Then look at the open letter where the equivocation begins,
> just before he is about to be outed as indeed striking people
> in the course of  his confrontations.

Like the prosecutor, Steve, you are confused.

It's really not fair to hold you accountable for your
errors in this, I realize. You're obviously handicapped
by your lack of reading comprehension, which keeps you
from ever getting a handle on anything the least bit
complicated and allows you to be easily misled by those
with an intention to deceive.

I guess you didn't see the question I asked you below,
BTW. Just too many of those doggoned words to get
through, huh?

(Just out of curiosity, do you have lots of planets in
Gemini? That could explain a lot.)