> > The local and state police are watching you too -
> > not just the NSA...

Bhairitu:
> Speculation is for an EMF attack which to me wouldn't
> make sense because it would piss off the very rich as
> it would effect their business...

One of the favorite tactics of internet pranksters is to
'raid a forum or site, essentially overwhelm it with
negative rants in large numbers just for kicks - lulz.

Thank God respondents are allowed only 50 posts per week
on Yahoo! FFL or else we'd be hacked and shut down by
the pirates and the hackers.

According to what I've read on 4chan /b/, Anonymous will
conduct a major DDoS, even bigger than the attack on the
Church of Scientology: Project Chanology, soon.