--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@...> wrote:
(snip)
> Hey Ravi,  sorry to hold a different opinion about the matter
> than your opinion. You hold Judy's debating skills and logic
> in high regard. Unfortunately, I do not.  That is why it suited
> me to frame the situation in a legal type setting.    You can
> say I am retarded, or I am this or I am that, but it doesn't
> change the facts as I see them.

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to
their own facts."

You have the facts wrong.

Your opinion of my debating skills is irrelevant. And
you can't turn nonfacts into facts by "framing the
situation in a legal type setting."

Robin was not asked the question you have your
prosecutor claiming he was asked. You were misled by
Barry on this and several other points.