Everyone knows by now that Edward Snowden worked for
Booz Allen Hamilton for only three months. We know
that the purloined information appeared in the
Guardian.

And, we know that Snowden flew to Hong Kong and then
to Moscow. The question remains "Who, if anyone, aided
and abetted this well-planned theft of U.S. secrets?"

'Who Helped Snowden Steal State Secrets?'
Wall Street Journal:
http://tinyurl.com/n9gyuv2