--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@...> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
>> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" <fintlewoodlewix@> wrote:
>>> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
>> [...]
>>>
>>> It's the same thing Lawson, defeating gravity is the same as
>>> mastering it, it no longer affects you.
>>>
>> Affects you differently might be more accurate.

>>> The laws "in the vicinity" of our planet are stupid? He clearly never
>>> studied physics like he claimed then, for they are the same everywhere.
>>
>> The "laws of nature" are the devas, in Maharishi-speak. When they aren't
>> dealt with appropriately, the behavior of the devas defaults to the laws of
>> physics and so on. When they are dealt with appropriately, they can be
>> reasoned with, or coaxed, or something, to behave in ways different than
>> their default mode of conduct.
>>
>> Or something.
>
> Or something, yes. I sense we shouldn't be relying on these
> guys for our science updates.

There is waking, dreaming, sleeping, and in meditation, TC. Any of these four
can cross over each other in meditation. Some individuals have more leakage
between these states than others, if some current research is correct. What
happens if the mind is crossing between waking and dreaming and TC and
something is introduced such as a conscious thought (I am relying on others
here for the description of TM's sanyama)?

There is one other situation in which waking and sleeping and dreaming cross
over, and that is sleepwalking, and people have been reported to have done some
rather astonishing things in this state. Could sanyama be a deliberate
technique to foster this state?