 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 1:55 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Happy Birthday Share

$9?  Most people here probably qualify for senior citizen prices which
are around $7 here.  Also matinees are that for all adults.  I so hate
crowds and their rude behavior I favor seeing a movie at a matinee where
occasionally I've been the only paying customer.  Usually there is only
about 8-10 other people in the audience and I get the best seat in the
house which in the smaller auditoriums is often right under the
projection booth so I don't have any asshat kicking my seat either.

However I've yet to find the pause button at theaters so with a fine
surround system, comfy chair and big screen why I just wait until films
are released on disc or streaming.