Yes you got it.  The article the graphic is from was discovering that too.  But
the more interesting practical thing for us *boomers* is this fact that very
few people live to be older than 85 even if on average people may be living a
little longer.  The ten year census shows that most of us are well dead before
age 85 and only a very very small fraction of one percent actually live longer
than that.  Would indicated that there is going to be a lot of demographic
natural die-off of the baby-boom in the next very few years coming up.  Git
ready.

-Buck