 From: Ann <awoelfleba...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 7:53 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: compassion

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Judy to Ann about Share: She ignored a bunch of the
> > > questions I asked her too. Share replies: now who's
> > > being juvenile and an obstinate child? I vote for Judy.
> > > As for Ann, she's returned as her usual arrogant self
> > > declaring who's worthy or her approval.
> >
> > Not who's " worthy" just who happens to have it. I neither
> > approve or disapprove of you. Respect is another thing all
> > together though, oh, and believability.
> >
> > Not feeling so charitable and compassionate today, calling
> > me "arrogant" and implying I'm always like that? Tsk, tsk,
> > I'll make sure to keep my hair out of your reach if we ever
> > meet. Or maybe you're one of those 'claw your eyes out'
> > kind of girls.
>
> Ahem. Ann, posting April 3, after being referred to
> as a mere "minion-bitch, trying to impress the uber-
> bitch" by ragging continually (even then) on Share:
>
> > I resent the implication that I am a minion-bitch
> > here. If I can't be the uber version then I am taking
> > my verbal weaponry and plying my trade elsewhere. I
> > can clearly see I am under appreciated here. I'm used
> > to being the top banana, the big cheese and I refuse
> > to play any sort of second fiddle to anyone. Understood?

I don't get it. Your "Ahem" paragraph doesn't seem to relate to the quote from
my post. My paragraph was a big fat ironic (or is it sarcastic?) statement but
hardly a "rag" on Share. I certainly have given her as good as she likes to
dole out, just in a different way.

One thing Barry; I can admit what I do and why I do it. I take responsibility
for my actions and I freely admit I'm fallible. I told you I can be a jerk and
when I get assholishness in return for my less than saintly actions I can take
it. However, all you appear to be able to do is dish it out in steaming
shovelfuls. Neverthelss, that is not my problem, I have enough to worry about
without trying to continually make you honest, decent or even coherent.

Your cozying up to Share is worse than my "ragging" on her. You use her and
feign support when in fact you feel nothing but contempt. If you had an ounce
of integrity you'd admit it and stop doing it.