Yay Stevie - the charitable, blessed wisdom of the Heartland Retard !!!

I would say Barry is expressing a "difference of opinion", he has a few blind spots - am I right? He is working on a cutting-edge project for a cutting-edge company - ergo happiest man, am I right?

Anything else I missed Stevie baby?