Very creepy language Xeno - are you trying to bully me? manipulate me? Careful you are being triggered and your sociopathic traits are showing up again. BTW - I mean, is there a pattern? Is your sociopathy linked to Moon or something?

On 7/3/13 4:28 PM, Xenophaneros Anartaxius wrote:

What a lovely spiritual discourse Ravi!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> Barry Wright - the only person to comprehensively demonstrate
> dishonesty, sadistic obsessiveness and narcissistic, sociopathic traits
> on FFL.
>
> This man is definitely psychologically ill or a very sick, twisted,
> demented person - dishonest, sadistic, obsessive, narcissistic and
> sociopathic.
>
> Even his family is not spared from his narcissistic traits - he is
> brutally insensitive to his own brother's need in order to gloat and
> make himself look at his expense.
>
> Barry will accuse others of being narcissistic, sociopathic, attention
> sluts, attention whores, obsessive, argumentative - this is entire schtick.
>
> A really pathetic, sad existence indeed.
>
> But unfortunately several people here enable him for their own selfish
> vindictive needs (Xeno) or their own perverse subjective reflexes and
> their perverse preservation of their ontological sameness (Steve, Share).
>
> These people are the worst - enabling a mentally sick person or a
> seriously twisted, demented person.
>
> Their justifications in themselves are pretty hilarious.
>
> Xeno - Barry is some kind of a disinterested, tantra Guru that hits at
> the core delusion of others.

Barry does show a lot of disinterest, although he is rather vocal about that disinterest, so maybe. As for tantra, I know next to nothing about tantra, and I do believe I have never talked about it or Barry using that term.

> Steve/seventhray27 - Barry is expressing difference of opinion, he just
> has blind spots like anyone else. He's the most happiest because he
> lives in on of the best cities and works for one of the best companies.
>
> Share - at least she's honest today and admits to being triggered and
> suffering from attachment disorder. Anyway she in the past has talked
> from Barry as some disinterested observer. Apparently his pictures with
> a young girl were conclusive enough for her to demonstrate at Barry's
> happiness.
>
> Susan - she never has time to even read the posts. She gets triggered by
> arguments and thinks Barry is a good writer. Clearly some naive,
> childish feeling about Barry she holds on to despite all the evidence to > the contrary. She will refuse to inspect any facts, evidence contrary to
> her naive beliefs.

Your grip on reality is incredible Ravi, but I wonder how many fingers you have on each hand.