Share,

Yes, very definitely.  But knowing her background as a spy, I don't think she
believes in the science of jyotish.  She just knows a spy when she sees one.

On the other hand, the Russian government might have suggested the idea of
marrying Snowden so that he can stay in Russia.  So, she took on her duty for
the motherland.