--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" wrote:
> >

> > > Yes your "Lads From the Pub" have had a very busy traveling
> schedule. In
> > > July Crop Circles have appeared in France and Switzerland. In June
> also
> > > in Italy, Ukraine, Russia and UK,
> >
> > Nabby, you do realise that people can copy other peoples ideas?
> >
> > It's not that unusual for fun pastimes like this to find followers
> > abroad. If they were found in a country where there was no contact
> > with the outside world, no internet even, then it might be
interesting
> > to suppose that the Space Brothers were widening their net but these
> things started in the UK and have slowly spread. The only mystery
> > is why anyone thinks there is a mystery....
>

> Agreed, no mystery at all. Our Space Brothers started doing the Crop
> Circles in England to draw the attention to the fact that Maitreya was
> living in London. As more and more of the Masters of Wisdom have
> reincarnated, They are now 15 in a physical body, it is only natural
> that our Space Brothers seek to draw our attention to these events
> elsewhere.

Looks like the Space Brothers have been busy in France too!
suite116 <http://suite116.tumblr.com/> Source:facebook.com
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3747233594151&set=at.1761488111\
755.2097147.1075634040.100002103590378&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf>
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3747233594151&set=at.1761488111\
755.2097147.1075634040.100002103590378&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf>

> Mr. Benjamin Crème on the relationship between Crop Circles, the
> "UFO's" and Maitreya:

But did Mr Creme talk to the people that make them?
http://www.circlemakers.org/ <http://www.circlemakers.org/>