Yes, words like "journeyman" - geez...this is going to be a major code-revision
cost.  They are having trouble coming up with a gender neutral word for
manhole.  And then the military is not in favor of changing words like
"seaman."  Waste of time and money.

Also, I haven't been following it too closely, but trying to enforce a
"nanogram" DUI standard for marijuana is going to be difficult, given the
length of time that THC stays in one's system.  Of course, ostensibly, they
wouldn't be pulled over unless they were driving too slowly.  Ha.  And, now,
they are looking at including hash oil in the whole regulatory process, for
fear it will go black market.  They had to bring in a "pot expert."  Ha.  Our
legislators at work.