Thank you Ann.  This is rough coming in here and tying this up this
stuff.   At least the Sprint bill was manageable at $568.00.  (family
gets included though)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann"  wrote:

> Steve, have a wonderful few days off. Forget about all this FFL stuff
and enjoy your family and your time away. I am sure you work very hard
so take this time to revel in the fruits of your labours. Safe travels.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@
wrote:

> > Thank you Jim.
> > A couple things come to mind. (as I am here at work, getting things
in
> > order so that I can go on vacation tomorrow with a somewhat
unfettered
> > mind)
> > I am not sure if I have as much invested in this site as Judy.  On
the
> > other hand, I do tend to trust my judgments, which many times are
snap
> > judgements.
> > And it may be that when I take the time, to look more closely at
> > something, (as I did recently at Judy's prodding), such as whether
Robin
> [...]
> > But in that exact example a lot of effort was expended for a pretty
> > small adjustment.
> > I think the main complaint I hear about me is that I am too
emotional in
> > my judgments.
> > Perhaps I am.
> > On the other hand, it is always nice to have the real world to help
you
> > keep score on things.
> > I will read over what you've written and see if anything else comes
> > mind.
> > But I just don't know if I can come around to seeing Judy in a
different
> > light, than what I do.
> > I'll try to keep an open mind.
> > Thanks for your feedback.
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@  wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey Steve, I've been following this back and forth, for awhile. In
> > terms of how you like to interact here, which I think mirrors your
daily
> > life and work, congenial, comes to mind. You and I could probably go
> > lunch and not mention TM, or any of the FFL topics, and still have
> > plenty to yak about, and have a good time. I enjoy not always
winding
> > everything out, too.
> > >
> > > On the other hand, it was my business and skill for many years, to
> > ensure clarity and understanding regarding the design, development,
and
> > transfer of very technical knowledge, to engineers and technicians,
so
> > that satellites, lasers, large phone switches, and data centers, for
> > example, didn't fuck up. As a result, I can determine, when I want
> > put the effort into it, now that I don't *have* to, whether or not
> > someone is being illogical, exaggerating, skewing material, has a
hidden
> > agenda, etc. Over so many years of analysis, it becomes obvious.
> > >
> > > Judy has a very consistent approach here. She is intent on
unraveling
> > the writing of those who are professing to say one thing, and in
fact,
> > through the mechanisms I referred to earlier, are saying something
quite
> > different. Further, if someone is simply expressing something, is
there
> > integrity in the expression?
> > >
> > > We do not have the luxury here to evaluate someone's body language
and
> > expressions here. It is all expressed through writing. So, the
> > interactions between us are sometimes less than congenial, because
there
> > is no other way to further the thoughts expressed, sometimes, than
> > take exception. In everyday interaction, a raised eyebrow, or quick
joke
> > may suffice to move a conversation along, but here, with writing as
the
> > only tool, everything must be spelled out.

Curtis