--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Good one, Rick. THIS should push a few buttons.  :-)  :-)  :-)
> >
> > Says Barry, whose buttons just got pushed by the fact
> > that DrD and I thought it was crap. ;-)  ;-)  ;-)
>
> Barry seemed to reply to Rick's original post, not to
> authfriend's or Dr D's replies, so it is ambiguous that
> he read them, winking aside.

It isn't "ambiguous" if you know Barry. Of course he
wouldn't reply to our posts.

Did you see his follow-up post? Did you notice it's all
about "they"?

"I think they're spot-on, too. That's why they push buttons
in THOSE who have become infected. THEY don't like the
interjection of a more real perspective on the mindstates
THEY've become accustomed to and, in some cases, stuck in.
Who, after all, can NOT see the TMO written all over most
of THEM?" (all-caps added)

How many of these "infections" do you think Barry would
admit to?

> I think these are good points to take into account, since I have fallen into
> most of them myself, and I doubt very much I am out of the woods yet. I think
> of spirituality as if it were a computer virus, a special kind of computer
> virus. If the virus works it destroys ignorance and itself (as the spiritual
> system is an aspect of ignorance, a kind of poison pill that has to undo much
> of what it introduces). When it does not work properly, you are left with a
> situation that may be as bad or worse than you started with.
>
> I would venture that those who do not care for this list are
> living out some or all of the points mentioned therein.

Of course that's what you would venture. Inevitably.