On 7/12/13 7:09 AM, Xenophaneros Anartaxius wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>, "authfriend" <authfriend@...> wrote:

> Xeno has no insights about apologizing. He makes
> it up as he goes along because he knows it impresses
> people like you.

Wrong. I have no idea whether it impresses people or not, or will impress people or not. I just make it up. If I angle for trying to get some specific response from others, then that behaviour results in my being controlled by that desire. It is living in a prison.

For reasons not known to me, you appear to think that what you think represents reality and truth. The human mind is a fantasy manufacturing facility, and it churns out its stuff on a second by second basis.

Yes wow Xeno is back !!! Yep this nails it really - human mind is a fantasy manufacturing ability. Judy may have produced clear evidence of Share's words over and over again - but it is all fantasy, fiction. Really I can say Xenosociopath is a , something about Xeno makes me uncomfortable and his behavior is very similar to a sociopath. andI don't really need to take any accountability for it because that's what it is - my mind, conjuring up fantasies. Not to forget truth and facts don't matter in Unity - your original postulate Xeno, facts and truth don't exist at a universal, impersonal level, very powerful - very profound.

I wonder if arguments like yours can used in a court of law. I mean anything can be explained away with your postulates Xeno. Why is there any need for any honesty, any integrity? I don't think you even associate with these values - you don't even have any dignity apparently. How pathetic and retarded Xeno.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors,
As I foretold you, were all spirits, and
Are melted into air, into thin air:
And like the baseless fabric of this vision,
The cloud-capp'd tow'rs, the gorgeous palaces,
The solemn temples, the great globe itself,
Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve,
And, like this insubstantial pageant faded,
Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff
As dreams are made on; and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.