I am confused, I don't know anything about the foods stamps deal or farm bill.

________________________________
 From: Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] For MJ - Live Music from Downtown Reno

OK fine MJ - you have every right to deny it, I don't need to understand it -
it's your choice.

Now what do you think of the food stamps issue - didn't even know that they
call it Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or SNAP now.
Democrats say Republicans stripped food stamps for the poor from the farm bill
and that it hasn’t happened since 1973.
And then I read this too -
http://news.yahoo.com/fact-check-farm-bill-doesnt-end-food-stamps-212350341.html
What do you say MJ - now that you have publicly disassociated yourself from
country music?

On 7/12/13 4:58 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:

>No lies here Ravi - there are plenty of us from the South who don't care for
>country - I've got the best chiropractor in the world here - only problem is
>having to listen to the country music she pipes in.
>
>I never even liked Randy Travis, tho my mother adores him,
              or used to before he started showing up naked and drunk in
              public - she liked him because he was close to one of my
              great uncles G.T. Little - Travis was a frequent visitor
              to my other uncle Buren who had the proverbial country
              store where Travis grew up. But no, no country music for
              me. Jethro Tull, yes, Jessie J., yes. No country.

>________________________________

                            Whole Foods video but I used to live very
                            close to that Whole Foods on Rose &
                            Lincoln and shopped there.

>And here's another one from DJ Dave that I
                            liked in the past - Yoga Girl which of
                            course you won't really like but just
                            putting it out there for whoever.

>http://youtu.be/L-8IPDR4Khc
>
>Is that you or someone you know at the end
                            of the video - that Big Papa guy?

>On 7/11/13 8:26 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:
>

>>I promise you I would never spend 10 seconds listening to the Reno video -
>>but I loved the Whole Foods vid - downloaded it immediately - thanks Ravi!

                                              foods Parking lot"