authfriend:
> This is your idea of "the best journalism on the web"?

Yeah, I think I mentioned this aspect of the Zimmerman
trial in a previous post, but there was no response except
from Mike Dixon, so I figured nobody here cared about the
Zimmerman show trial. When are you going to start
reading the newspaper? LoL!

"How difficult can that be in a country in which an
Hispanic Obama voter can be instantly transformed into the
poster boy for white racism?" - Mark Steyn

So, the Obama Administration needed to increase racial
tension to boost black turnout in 2012? This is just
outrageous!

"If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon." - Barack Obama,
community organizer

"Today Judicial Watch released a set of documents that it
obtained from multiple government sources relating to the
role of the Department of Justice in demonstrations
relating to the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman case."

'Did the Department of Justice Stir Up Trayvon Martin Riots?'
Powerline:
http://tinyurl.com/l4hfz5x