--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...> wrote:

> This guy nails it for me Seraphitarded baby
>
> http://youtu.be/xTNtJoYSHa4

Excellent rant. My sentiments exactly.

> On 7/12/13 3:57 PM, Seraphita wrote:
> >
> > When conservative commentator Mark Steyn is on form he can pen some of
> > the best journalism on the web. I'm in awe at his piece about the
> > George Zimmerman stitch-up. Read it and weep.
> >
> > *http://tinyurl.com/qxadrqa*

Steyn is the Cadberry Easter Bunny of journalism. Masquerading as a clucking
chicken, he delivers chocolate eggs in colorful foil, but each contains a
poison pill. He wraps a delicious story in oft repeated talking points solely
for the purpose of delivering red meat smears to trained teabaggers salivating
on cue. Goebbles never had it so good.