--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emilymae.reyn" <emilymae.reyn@...> wrote:

> Share - you have fully lost touch with reality here - on all counts.  I worry
> for you - the closer someone gets to the truth about you - the more vicious
> you get.  Get yourself a new counselor who is going to challenge you and make
> you extremely uncomfortable in your own skin.  You can run sweetie, but you
> can't hide.

Exactly. I must have hit a nerve. I posted nothing about emotional abuse so she
must have seen the video that describes her MO to a tee. The vehemence of her
attack is in proportion to how well the video nailed her and pissed her off.
She responded exactly as the video predicted. She attacked the messenger and
layed on a bunch of bullshit to avoid facing the issue of her own behavior. In
her own mind posting a non-sequitur complaining about an old post I wrote about
non-sequitures is a successful attack on my character. Oh the irony. Nice to
see you back, em.