From: Seraphita <s3raph...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 7:52 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The George Zimmerman case: Steyn nails it.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... wrote:

> This guy is just your average, stupid, run of the mill racist. Why so
> impressed, or have you successfully hidden your glue sniffing habit from us?

Wow, you guys really do play the race card as a knee-jerk response, don't you?
Steyn is neither stupid nor average: even his detractors have had to admit his
flair for controversy. He's also a fine champion for freedom of speech and has
stood shoulder-to-shoulder with those whose lives are under constant threat of
assassination because of their un-PC views. Don't you agree that even dumb
asses like you should be able to express your ill-considered opinions without
fear of assault?
(I leave glue sniffing to the plebs - I deserve Class A drugs.)> > The one guy
had a gun. The other guy didn't. Are we done yet?> Lucky for him he had a gun
or he'd be six feet under today.
Yes, we are done. Not Guilty was the right call. Of course Zimmerman will never
be able to live a normal life now so that should be some consolation to you.