On 07/14/2013 11:05 AM, raunchydog wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:
>> On 07/14/2013 03:13 AM, raunchydog wrote:
>>> An awful story just got a little more awful yesterday when San Franciso
>>> station KTVU-TV (a Fox affiliate) identified the pilots of the crashed
>>> Asiana Airlines plane as "Captain Sum Ting Wong, Wi Tu Lo, Ho Lee Fuk," and
>>> "Bang Ding Ow."
>>> http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/scarce/san-franciscotv-station-ntsb-apologize-pran
>>>

>> I posted about this Friday afternoon in "The harzards of teleprompters":
>>
>> You all must've been too busy masturbating to notice.
>>
> Ah shucks. All you needed was a snappy subject line and I would have
> unplugged my vibrator.

"The hazards of teleprompters" isn't as snappy as "NTSB summer intern:
Mi So Wong"?  It's probably due to folks steering away from Friday
afternoon posts to keep from overposting in response. Perhaps
"teleprompters" is too geeky for the folks here though it's been
discussed how much Obama relies on them.  Good thing his aren't run by
interns.  Next someone will ask what a Chyron is and if it is used in
astrology.

As for "masturbating" a popular topic of the day involved that. :-D