 From: Seraphita <s3raph...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 9:23 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The George Zimmerman case: Steyn nails it.

Yes, I've a lot of sympathy for your point here Ann - but then here in the UK
we have some of the strictest gun-control laws in the world! You're not even
allowed to carry pepper spray as a deterrent as you can in France, for example.

The bottom-line in this Zimmerman case is probably that it should never have
been a "case" at all as there was always insufficient evidence to take it to
court.